Safety Information

  • Fragile.
  • Contains Isopropyl alcohol. DANGER: Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
  • Causes serious eye irritation.
  • Keep out of reach of children.
  • May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
  • Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames and hot surfaces.
  •  No smoking.
  • IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
  • Dispose of contents/ container to approved disposal site, in accordance with local regulations.