Ashleigh & Burwood Fragrance Lamps
Ashleigh and Burwood fragrance lamps are the newest way to fragrance and purify the air in your home. Using a catalytic combustion method, they cleanse and perfume a room, bringing it to life with a beautiful fragrance. Recent studies have found that Ashleigh and Burwood Fragrance Lamps can reduce dust and mites in the air as well as viruses within just 30 minutes.
Fragrance Lamp Designs
This colourful glass ornament can go nicely on your coffee table or mantle piece to brighten up a room and enliven the atmosphere. With a selection of different colour themes like the beautiful purple Magenta Crush Fragrance Lamp, the Arctic Tundra Fragrance Lamp with a unique winter look, or the colourful Pearlescense Fragrance Lamp, you will find array of mosaic designs and themes to suit any living room.
Fragrance Lamp Oils
Choose the best home fragrance for you with our fragrance lamp oil collection which includes Fresh Linen, Moroccan Spice, Orange & Cinnamon and many more fragrances. With flowery scents like the Jasmine and Tuberose with its notes of ylang ylang and orange flower, to more vibrant home fragrances like Sicilian Lemon with a zesty stimulating unique scent – you can easily create the atmosphere you would like in your home with this new way of fragrancing!
Our Ashleigh and Burwood fragrance lamp gift sets come in a luxury gift box, with a fragrance lamp and a bottle of 250m fragrance lamp oil, as well as a free 180ml of Moroccan Spice fragrance lamp oil. When you’re trying to find Christmas gifts for her, the best gifts for housewarmings, or a birthday present for mum, this home fragrance gift set would be a unique gift idea for any event!
How to Use an Ashleigh and Burwood Fragrance Lamp
- With the lamp stood upright, remove snuffer cap and fill the fragrance lamp 2/3 full.
- Add wick and soak for 30 minutes.
- Taking care to move away from combustible materials, place on a heat resistant surface and light the wick. Do not leave fragrance lamp unattended for this step.
- After 2-3 minutes, blow out the flame and add the decorative crown.
- Let the fragrance lamp omit a beautiful fragrance and purify the air for 30 minutes.
- When finished with the fragrance lamp, carefully remove crown (hot surface) and add snuffer cap. This will end the process.